Our firm was founded on the cornerstones of family and stewardship. Our mouthpiece to the world, The Money Guy Show, has allowed us to share our passion for sound financial management. We love that our clients and podcast listeners are successful, high achievers. They come to us because they are serious about being efficient with their resources and maximizing their opportunity to build and maintain financial independence.
However, there are obstacles that can keep you from reaching your full potential.
Do you struggle with:
- Not having enough hours in the day? Feeling confident in making financial decisions?
- Keeping up with the rapidly changing financial landscape?
- Worrying what happens to those you love when you are no longer around to steer the financial ship?
- Knowing that you’re doing everything you should be doing to secure your financial future?
These concerns are completely normal, and you are in great company.
Let’s Turn a Struggle into Positive Action
Without a doubt, we work with brilliant individuals and families that have the knowledge and aptitude to self-manage their finances. Unfortunately, skill and aptitude do not equal action. We are here to be the bridge that turns what "could" and "should" be done into a plan of action.
What Gives Us Purpose
Your financial freedom is our ultimate purpose. We are incredibly passionate about helping you find clarity and purpose in defining, pursuing, and achieving your life goals. We recognize that money is just a tool, and abundance is about much more than money.
- Time to focus on the things you want to, not the things you have to.
- Growing your resources to help those you love.
- Giving freely of your time and resources to causes close to your heart.
- The peace of mind to travel and create adventure in your life.
You may be new to Abound Wealth and The Money Guy Show, so here are a few resources to help you get to know us better:
Our Most Popular Posts
Should You Take the Relationship to the Next Level:
- The Secrets of the Financial Planning Industry
- What to Look for When You Need a Financial Professional
- The Expensive Truth About Annuities
Building on the Basics:
- The 30(ish) Minute Financial Plan
- Setting the Amount, You Need for Retirement the Right Way
- I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now About Building Wealth
- 7 Must-Read Books for Success
- The Importance of a Proper Estate Plan
- Financial Order of Operation, Money Guy Style
- How to Leverage Fear for Financial Opportunity
- Way to Overcome Investment Analysis Paralysis
Get to Know Us:
- Bringin’ Simple Back… Again! (2009 Show after The Great Recession)
- All You Need to Know About ABLE Accounts
- Maximizing the Magic: All the Ways You Can Save Money at Walt Disney World
- Marriage… An Education (Podcast 1 Year into Bo’s Marriage June, 2013)
- A Musical Money Guy Mashup
Check out our Complete Money Guy Archive
Check out our Complete Archive of US News & World Report Columns
In addition to freely sharing our guidance and advice through our podcast and blog, we also write a bi-weekly column for US News & World Report.