The best part of what we do is helping our clients create abundance in their lives – whatever that may mean for them.
We work best with those:
- Who are smart savers that like making sound financial decisions and are passionate about building financial independence.
- Who recognize that smart does not necessarily mean complex and simple does not necessarily mean unsophisticated.
- Who are interested in receiving expert help but also want to be part of the process.
- Who understand that diversification works, costs matter, and controlling your emotions is one of the biggest keys to financial success.
- Who believe that abundance is not always about money.
We think there are generally 3 times when it makes sense to consider hiring a professional advisor:
- The gravity of your financial decisions becomes so great that you no longer feel comfortable going at it alone. When you first start building financial independence, a 10% blunder on $10,000 probably won’t derail your long-term plans. However, that 10% blunder can substantially alter your plans if your assets have grown to critical mass of at least $250k – $300k.
- Your financial situation has gotten complicated. Whether your household income is increasing, your compensation structure is changing due to employer incentives, your taxes are becoming more “involved,” or you’re unsure of how the retirement, college, estate, investing, tax, and insurance pieces of the puzzle all fit together, your financial situation is probably more complicated now than it was when you first started out. Your overlying question shifts from “what do I do?” to “am I doing everything I am supposed to being doing, and am I doing it in the most efficient manner possible?”
- There aren’t enough hours in the day. Trying to balance work, family, community, and recreational activities can make it extremely difficult to carve out time to focus on your financial affairs. Life gets busy, and the busier it gets, the more you want to make sure you can focus on those things that truly matter. Having someone help take some of the financial burden can create the abundance that you need.
If this sounds like you and you would like to take the next step
Still not sure…
We invite you to listen to our Money Guy Show podcast to begin to understand what it's like working with us.
The Money Guy Show is made for those that want to Go Beyond Common Sense. It's about Smart Personal Finance, and it breaks many stereotypes you may have had about stiff financial planning and how often simple and smart trump financially complex.